Big Night Out
Our Community School Big Night Out (BNO): A Black and Gold Affair is our second largest fundraiser of the year. It is an opportunity for parents, teachers and the outside community to get together for a night of dinner, dancing and a live/online auction, as well as a chance to honor a member of our community. This year we are honoring Bonnee Lallouz as our Community Champion.
We hope you can join us for this wonderful night!
BNO DONATIONS ARE NEEDED - PLEASE HELP
We are asking each family to solicit or donate at least one item.
BNO donations are needed as soon as possible and no later than 2/2/18
We are looking for an array of silent/live auction items. Please help solicit/donate auction items so that our fundraiser is very successful and optimally benefits our school.
How you can help donate items for BNO?
- Promote your business here by providing a gift certificate or your product
- Donate any unused or unwanted holiday gifts
- Share your favorite things - buy it, donate it and use it as a tax write off, as allowed by law
- Or, ask your family, friends, and the businesses you frequent the most to donate goods or service
You can download the solicitation paperwork pdf file from your student’s classroom’s Shutterfly homepage or see the files attached below.
Dedications/Business Ads: This year we are excited to honor Bonnee Lallouz as our Community Champion. If you have a picture and/or thoughts you would like to share as a tribute to Bonnee, consider purchasing a personal dedication or business advertisement to be included in the Big Night Out Program. Please see the dedications form attached below or on your classroom Shutterfly site for specific information on how to share your tribute in this year’s Big Night Out program.
Big Night Out Contact Information
- Contact Sherrie Alvarez or Alma Hernandez at email@example.com or call the office at (818)350-5000.
- Know of a great item but don’t know how to go about getting it donated, ask us we’re here to help
Thank you for your continued support of Our Community School.